You can donate to the railway in various ways
- Online - don't forget to Gift Aid It if you pay Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax, the charity receives an extra 25p for every £1 you donate if this is selected.
- Make a BACS transfer to: MNRPT at NatWest Bank, Sortcode: 60-07-47, Account Number: 52109003
- Send a cheque payable to: MNRPT
Posted to Mid-Norfolk Railway, The Railway Station, Station Road, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1DF
- Sign up to Payroll Giving / Give As You Earn - ask your employer whether they have a charity scheme where you can pay a part of your salary directly to the charity before tax is taken off.
- Help us by buying stationary, personal protection equipment and other items that we need from our Amazon Wish List.
- Naming the railway as a beneficiary of a Gift in Will.
Registered Name: The Mid-Norfolk Railway Preservation Trust
Registered Office: The Railway Station, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1DF
Registered Number: 1046931
Donations are always welcome to contribute to the railway's funds to be spent on day-to-day running ..